Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Finished projects and a loss for motivation...

I just can't seem to get myself to do anything these days. Both my blog and my Instagram have been pretty quiet lately, even though I've got a handful of finished projects to document.

The kid sweater has been done and over with for a long time now. I've even sent it off and it has reached its new owner. I'm just really slow with getting things out of the way here on the blog. Getting the motivation to sit down and type it in isn't really tempting, but we all know that blogging isn't my strong side... ANYWAY:

And I can also confirm that the christmas stockings has been sent off. Sadly my sewing machine couldn't handle sewing the linings, so I had to send them off without it... Hopefully the commissioner will be able to get that fixed with someone else... But my part is done, I really love how they turned out! It's almost a shame seeing them off.

Other than these, I've been working on christmas presents...which I can't really share much of on this here bloggy sadly... Which is one of the reasons why I've couldn't be bothered to give a damned to update you guys. I've had to frog a present three times now... Once because I managed to spill tea on the white yarn, ruining it totally...

But the KAL I can update you guys on! Part 10 is due today! Actually...any second now. And my scarf is looking pretty colourful at the moment! I do not care which colours comes next. I just pick randomly out of a bag, hoping that the scraps I pull out doesn't colide with eachother or the previous part and also if it will be enough for the whole thing.
 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7


Part 8

Part 9

Can't wait to have this scarf finished! I've been working on a little extra design to put in the middle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment