Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Purple sweater WIP!

It's about time I post another WIP! Started the second sleeve the other day and I recently finished it up and put both sleeves in the round with the body. I've currenly worked a couple of rounds and will pretty soon start the yoke fair-isle! Can't wait cause it's so pretty looking!

As always, it looks like crap when layd out like this, but all the measurements are right compared to the numbers I've gotten from the commissioner. My mind goes crazy when I work on sweaters... "What if the sweater doesn't fit? This looks so wrong!" But it always fits in the end.

I really need to hurry up with this sweater though, cause Knitting-and-Crochet on dA recently announced this months contest and I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do for it, but it will take a lot of time. It's crochet (for once) so I will be needing all the time I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment