Saturday, January 11, 2014

Anna's mittens - finished and now photographed!

Sorry it took so long to get these photographed, but I was waiting for some snow so I could get a decent background for them. Ofcourse, we're in the darkest time of the year where we hardly got any daylight, so even though the pictures look crappy and dark, it was the best I could produce for you guys at this point.

I've said so much about these mittens allready, so I'll spare you more details and rambling and fuming about them. If you're new to my blog and want to read about them, then go back in my blog to the older blogposts, I've written ALOT about them.

And yes, I have been thinking about taking on Elsa's gloves as well. I am currently researching them, but for now, I don't have anything to show you guys from it yet though, and I do not know when (or if) I will be making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment