Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Advent scarf KAL almost over!

Phew! I am done with the christmas presents, I am done with the decorations and the cleaning and whatever else this holiday brings. I am even done with Christmas Eve!

...so now I've gotta do it all over again...except for the presents...

Now that I am more or less free from chores and stress, I can turn to my knitting again. I've yet to start a real project though since I'm trying to get the scarf KAL done. Part 19 comes out tonight and I am ajour.


Part 10


(Extra part that I added between part 10 and 11)


Part 11


Part 12


Part 13


Part 14


Part 15


Part 16


Part 17

I ran out of green yarn for the last two rounds on part 17, so I had to supply with another green tone I had lying in my scrap bag... It's not really that noticable, luckily...but the flash makes it horribly obvious.
You'll just have to wait a little to see part 18. It it finished, but I need to get into the next part before I can get a clear picture of it. Right now, it's scrunched up, and I did make an error while knitting, so I'll have to fix that with embrodery.

Other than the KAL, I've been snail knitting a hat for myself with some yarn I've dyed. I tried to make camo yarn, but failed...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment