Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WIP: Marius raglan!

I should do more of these WIP posts... They are way far and few between...

Thought I'd share a few pictures of the Marius sweater I'm currently working on! I'm not that pleased with the raglan, but I guess it's my only choice since I don't have a working sewing machine... The tradisional Marius sweater has sewn in sleeves as I've stated before.

As you can see in this picture, I get these white stripes in the raglan... It's really annoying, but can't be helped since there's rounds in all white in the pattern. I'm not using any pattern for the raglan decreasing though, so I'm more or less winging it all. I do 8 decreases in total every second round. We'll see how it looks on him when I'm done. I might just have to redo it, work it as the traditional version and ask my mom for help with the sewing...

As the contrasting colour, I'm gonna use a lighter blue. The original has a red contrasting colour, but I figured I'd use blue instead since it's Bård's favorite colour (original, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment