Thursday, June 19, 2014

Frogging a UFO!

Last christmas...I gave you my heart... Let's try that again!

Last christmas...I started on this mindless knitting project just to keep my hands in motion over the holidays...before I was suddely stricken with a sock commission from my sister in law. I had brought with me three skeins of this awesome fluffy lace-ish yarn called Delano which is just a bunch of fibers mixed together...I'm too lazy to get up and check.
I simply casted on 3 or 5 stitches on 3,5mm needles and knit garter stitch with one stitch increase at the end of each row.


Later on, I've learned that if you increase two stitches at the end of each row, it'll get wider, and I want this thing to be pretty wide! And it's not getting very wide with this! And also, garter stitch are boring as heck, so lets do something about that shall we? I frogged the whole ting down today and winded the yarn up into a gigantic yarn cake!

So I'm planning on maybe doing the next attemt here with double increases and a bit more fancy pattern.

We'll see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment