Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm designing patterns!

Yeah! You heard right! I am currently in the progress of designing, testing and writing up my very own patterns!

This is something I've been thinking about doing for quite some time now, but never really gotten around to do it...or found the courage to actually dive into it. I'm more of the "working from patterns" than "creating my own patterns"... But lately, mainly starting with Batman I guess, I've been redesigning my own things, so why not actually start designing new ones? And I'm starting small, with dishcloths.

Last night, I kicked my own ass and started with the first one. I drew up a chart, then worked it out with yarn and wrote up the description, designed the layout of the pattern and fixed some errors and now I'm just about done!

 What else, I've started a second one too! That one is just in the designing stage still though...

But I will be releasing these on Ravelry pretty soon! I will be selling them, but they will be fairly cheap. I'm not planning on ripping people off, but I kinda want to make a tiny bit of money on the side, so hopefully I won't get too much hate for not publishing these for free.

Also, they will be easy to make, atleast this first one should be possible for a beginner to work up.

Are you as excited about this as I am? Let me know in the comments if you would be interested in getting dishcloths patterns from me!

My Ravelry account is LARvonCL BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment