Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fair-isle WIP on retro Marius

Taking my sweet ass time on this one, sorry!

I'm kinda in the middle of the fair-isle part of the retro colores Marius sweater now. I'm kinda starting to run out of yarn, but if I'm lucky, I might be able to finish with what I have left...maybe...

The knitwork doesn't look as "clean" right now, which is a mix between the yarn and how the fair-isle is worked up. Up close it looks unprofessional and messy, but it'll be fixed and flattened out during blocking.

I've just finished the third out of six decrease rounds in the fair-isle part. I've just started the first round of the "main part" in the fair-isle, the one with the crosses and diamonds in the traditional Marius pattern.
Ps: Yes, I know I said I were to update the blogdesign a few weeks ago... I've been lazy and unmotivated lately, but I'll get around to it soon! I've just charged my camera so I really don't have much of an excuse anylonger... 

No comments:

Post a Comment