Thursday, February 27, 2014

Now I'm just being lazy...

...and unmotivated. I can't keep focused on one project at the time these days and it's getting really annoying.

Pickle's cowl  currently measures about 21cm (8,2") and ofcourse I ran out of yarn. Need to do some yarn shopping for another skein pretty soon so I can finish it up and get it out of my life.

Right after I ran out of yarn there, I started this crocheted amigurumi doll, Fibi from Lalylala...with good help from Pickle actually. Since she gave me the pattern, she was also so nice to help me out whenever I needed it...which was quite often actually... BUT! For me being a complete n00b when it comes to crochet, I'm quite proud of myself to have gotten this much done!

Around the same time, I started on granny squares for charity! Ofcourse my phone ran out of battery so I couldn't get flash to work when I took this picture... But I got 10 squares finished and another 6 still in the making! The wool scraps are being slowly used up which makes me pretty happy! Can't wait to get to the more fun colors cause these are quite depressing in the long run.

And at long last, I got started on the swing skirt from Pickles...not to be confused with my friend Pickle... Got the waist band done now and I've ordered some elastic band from eBay.

But I'm still stuck on color combinations for the skirt itself... I don't want to end up with just a bunch of random colors either... But every combination I can think about gets shot down, so I don't know what to do with this thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment