Sunday, February 9, 2014

Jackie is finally finished!

And here she is, Jackie herself! I'm so happy to finally be finished with this sweater! Feels like it took forever, but in reality it hasn't been that long.

As I've stated before, I started this sometime in september last year, but it got put on hold over Christmas cause of other projects. Finally picked it up again now in january and finished it off. Got it washed and blocked a few days ago and tonight I finally sewed in the buttons on the sleeves! So happy to finally be finished with this one! The yarn is Nepal from Drops, also where the pattern comes from which you can find here.

I sewed on a extra set of buttons on the sleeves so the lenght can be regulated however I please.

Buttons are really pretty too

Glad to scratch this one of  my UFO list! On to the next project...which I am currently working on...

No comments:

Post a Comment