Friday, February 14, 2014

Batman sweater WIP

A quick little WIP on Batman here!
I'm only working on this sweater until it's finished, and since it's such a huge piece, it takes some time to make progress on it. I've done quite a good chunk of the fair-isle now and I'm almost done with the Batman logos in the middle. Before you ask, yes it is based of the ever so popular Marius pattern so you could say it's just another Marius version...but I still like to call it Batman.

Note to self though... Silja looks best when worked fair-isle on 3mm needles or thinner... I am using 3,5mm needles and I feel that the knitwork feels a little loose and the fair-isle ain't the prettiest... Gonna need a hell of a blocking when it's finished, that's for sure. Still love this yarn and I will for sure make more garments with it!

Batman is currently only 9 days in the making!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your sweater. I have been wanting to try my hand at a fair isle batman sweater and socks for so long. I am just not one who can wing it or go without a written pattern. Great work.

    ReplyDelete