Thursday, January 2, 2014

What did I craft today?

Well...seeing as I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and then probably ruined my sleep for the night... I didn't get much done today, craft wise...atleast not as much as I'd like to have done.

I've mainly been working on the eternity scrap blanket, working in more scraps, and I'm at 57cm (22.5inches).

I only got a handfull of scraps finished, but I might wait working those in until I get more crazy colores avilable cause they're pretty boring (except for the greens...).

But I did manage to go on searching for a pattern for the Anna mittens! Didn't really have the best of luck, but I think these could work with the yarn I got right now. Click the pictures to get to the patterns.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/best-felted-mittens

http://www.sandnesgarn.no/ShowFile.ashx?FileInstanceId=8ed88b3f-80c5-4812-977f-886a4cfb579c

There were several other patterns that looked good too, but they required thicker needles, but then I got to buy the yarn. But I might start one of these tomorrow, first fresh project of 2014!

As a last note, I just finished baking a cake! It's cooling right now and then it need glacing. It's kinda derp, but that's ok cause it's my birthday tomorrow! Or in less than 10 minutes... Yeah... Turning 25, half way to 50...yaaay?

No comments:

Post a Comment