Friday, January 10, 2014

Progress of the day - 9th jan

Not much really noteworthy happened on the crafting front here today. And since my phone are having charging problems again, I haven't really been able to take much quality photos of the little I've done.

So, I did work some more on the first granny square chair blanket...takes forever still...

And I managed to get one of the dragon scale fingerless mittens done! They look awesome so far, and hopefully "dragon" enough for the contest. The gold thread really makes them pop though! Pattern can be found here. I am doing a whole bunch of differences on them though, even more than I've noted down so far.

So that's all for me for today! See you guys for more crafts and stuff tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love the gloves Lizzy, they really are gorgeous! And they are purple xD

    ReplyDelete